#TXHD23 Candidate Forum 12/15/17
SE TX Freedom Reigns Runoff Roundtable – Cain & Strahan
TX Primary Challenge
TX Shark PAC issues a 2016 TX Primary Challenge!
Are you sick & tired of these big spending establishment candidates blowing through these primary elections untouched, unscathed and free to legislate according to the paid lobbyist’s will?
We can change that and the TX Primary is less than 2 months away! Actions speak louder than words ….. are you ready to act?
1) Commit to donating $5 a week to 4 real liberty candidates every week until the March 1st Primary. Is $20 a week too much to sacrifice for the advancement of liberty in Texas?
2) Commit to 4 hours a week to your favorite candidate. Whether it’s making phone calls, block walking, or organizing neighborhood coffee meet & greets ….. every action will be very much appreciated!
You may ask…. which candidates should I start with? GREAT question! Please see the suggestions below:
1) Here are 2 links that will get you started and help guide you to the liberty minded candidates:
Brett Rogers via Texas Grassroots – http://texasgrassroots.net/
Empower Texans via ‘Top 10 TX Races to Watch’-
2) Don’t forget those representatives who are running for re-election and stood for us during the last session! (Find them within the 19 who voted Scott Turner for Speaker last January.)
3) Take a productive, fun field trip on Saturday, Jan 16th, with the Cypress Tea Party to San Antonio to block walk for Jeff Judson, running to unseat Joe Straus!
See here to sign up & for more info:
Please feel free to ask any questions and challenge other like minded, liberty lovin’ Texans! Other than that, we’ll see you on the battle field!
For God and For Texas,
TX Shark PAC